hot

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

NIKE DUNK HIGH CHALLENGE SUPREME "UNION L.A."


Earlier today, we brought you the exclusive on the UNION NYC x Nike Dunk High Challenge Supreme sneaker. Above is the UNION LA x Nike Dunk High Challenge Supreme which also released quietly today at the Los Angeles chapter of Union. While the NYC version was inspired by the Hot Lava Air Tech Challenge, the LA version is also inspired by the ATC but not a specific colorway. Unfortunately for most, they are limited to 100 pairs in each colorway and both are already sold out. Other than the color difference, this LA version features LA embroidered into the heel tab.

I called you on a Thursday at 3pm....Made a order for 2 pair of nike dunks shoes ... Got FREE shipping.... on ground. I was told that the shoes would take 3-7 days to get. I live in Las Vegas NV and got my package the next day at 1pm on Friday! All I can say is WOW. Thanks you! Will do business again SOON!