hot

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Air Jordan 6 Rings Nelly Laser White/Black/True Red/Light Graphite:pick-your-shoes.blogspot.com

The Air Jordan 6 Rings Laser aka Jordan Six Rings Nelly was a limited release. It is said that only 500 pairs released of the Air Jordan 6 Rings Laser.A while back we gave you a preview of the Air Jordans 6 Rings Laser Edition but we only had a couple of pictures. I have to say hands down these are my favorite pair of Jordan 6 Rings that have been released so far.The Air Jordan VI and XI marked Michael Jordan’s first and fourth championships, each representing the first of two three-peats. It is said that only 500 pairs released of the Air Jordan 6 Rings Laser. You might wonder where the Air Jordan 6 Rings received its nickname "Jordan Six Rings Nelly" due to the Rapper Nelly wearing them on stage. When I first saw the 6 Rings line up I didn’t think they would sell but once I saw them in person they looked a 100 times better than what I had seen in pics. Here is a much more up close and personal view of these.