hot

Friday, October 8, 2010

Air Jordan 1 High Strap White Black arsity Red

Name: Nike Air Jordan 1 High Strap (White / Black / Red)
Colorway: white / red black / varsity
Nike SKU: 342132-101

The evolution of Air Jordan I (1) saw many different shapes and designs, but the Air Jordan Retro I High Strap collection is very interesting and very close to the original I. Air Jordan Available now at select retailers including BNYC Online is this pair of Air Jordan 1 (I) High Strap. They feature a predominantly white upper with black accents and red.
Air-Jordan-1-(I)-High-Strap-White-Black-arsity-Red

Air Jordan Retro 1 High Strap - Black Varsity Red White was added to Air Jordan 1 Friday, November 7, 2008The use of an ankle strap is a first for the Air Jordan 1 (I) model, and is the main reason that the fanatics talking about acting on removable shoulder strap us back to the good old days of the Air Jordan I, while the combination of "Bred" black, varsity red and white contributes to this Air Jordan I
Air-Jordan-1-(I)-High-Strap-White-Black-arsity-Red 
Air-Jordan-1-(I)-High-Strap-White-Black-arsity-Red